The Philippines is one of many nations that were hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. Cebu, in particular, is among the provinces leading in the number of newly announced cases. While local efforts have helped to fight the curve, following community protection guidelines remains important.
In times like these, we encourage Filipinos to watch out for false information and hoaxes which can not only mislead people but even put them and their loved ones in danger. Receive your updates from reliable sources like the Department of Health. You can also learn about the latest news on the pandemic, as well as helpful statistics and guidelines, by visiting the official COVID-19 Dashboard website.
In the meantime, we encourage you to follow these guidelines:
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Discard any towels or tissues used for coughing and sneezing properly.
- Maintain a healthy diet and daily routine to strengthen your immune system.
- Practice social distancing, especially when you leave home.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces like sinks, tabletops, doorknobs, chairs, bathrooms, and the like.
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms (or suspect that you have symptoms), stay home and contact your local authorities.
- Always stick to community guidelines.
- Wear a faceshied and face mask that provides a high level of protection.
Contact us to learn more about our protective gear.